Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photo Of The Day: October 2, 2008

Yesterday I had some business that took me past the Navesink River in Rumson, NJ, where the New Jersey dolphins have been hanging out since moving from their earlier New Jersey home in July. So I thought I would take my long lens to see what I could get to add to my local dolphin collection. And for the first time since they arrived here on Father's Day I could not see a single dolphin. They were either resting or they went on a field trip to get more food. So I reached back to my shoot I did in July at the Miami Seaquarium to find a substitute dolphin shot. For more pictures of dolphins and other animals, visit Paul Scharff Photography.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning , I am from peru , I am jeniffer scharff . I admire your work because it is very nice and it is very important. the photographies are nice. I study hotel management and learn english. do you speak spanish ?