Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photo Of The Day: August 28, 2008

In The Garden is a local garden and flower shop here in the Highlands. Despite a smaller footprint than the mega big box garden centers, it has an enormous variety of inventory. One day two years ago, I saw a number of butterflies congregating at In The Garden, only to learn about the buddleia plant, commonly known as the butterfly bush, which is a magnet for butterflies. The next day, my own bush was happily planted in my own garden. Yesterday I noticed this butterfly, which stayed long enough for me to get a few nice shots from different angles. Today's angle is from the side of the butterfly, and tomorrow's will be from the front. For more pictures of butterflies and other animals, visit Paul Scharff Photography.com.

No comments: