Saturday, May 24, 2008

Photo Of The Day: May 24, 2008

Memorial Day weekend is officially here. It's always been my favorite holiday. Why? It's the beginning of the summer season; the days are still getting longer; the weather is still getting warmer; and everything that is good in the world is still ahead of us. It's one reason I moved to the shore -- to keep the spirit of summer with me as much as I can. By July 4th, I'm already mourning the impending loss of the summer and counting the remaining weeks, and by Labor Day, I'm in a deep depression! Okay, perhaps that's an exaggeration. But with temperatures this entire year struggling to break 60, we're getting into the 70s and even 80s this weekend, just in time, and the beach is going to look like this. For more photos of the beach all over North America, visit Paul Scharff Photography.com.

No comments: